Resume the Academic Studies

The students who have interrupted a degree course, and are determined to complete their academic path, may check their situation activating the following procedure:

  • Email the Student's Administration Office ( in order to ask for the status of their academic career and verify: an eventual revocation of rights, the state of the payments, an eventual recognition fee, the exams and the most recent study plan.

  • If a student has the intention to start a new University career after the withdrawal from studies, they are required to a new degree course and ask for the total or partial recognition of the exams to the Council of the Degree Course. According to the Student Regulation "the student who activated a withdrawal from the studies, may ask for the activation of a new enrolment procedure within the period of the following academic year".